Surespan Electrical Actuated access equipment can be supplied with associated control panels and accessories from a simple single operator control through to full control systems incorporating smoke detectors and Firemans override panels.See adjacent for our basic single actuator control system with plug and play control and a more complex access hatch configuration such as a double leaf sequenced with synchronising actuators complete with rain sensor and fire alarm interface.
Our electrical control systems can be based on standard configured systems or completely bespoke to suit the customers wants and needs. A battery backed power supply is standard for all essential systems (e.g. AOVs) and as an option for non-essential systems.
- Control unit and battery back-up
- 240v mains supply lead
- 1 No. 1.5m fly leads
- Choice of single operating switch
- 24v dc actuators for 110 to 230v ac power supplies
- Suitable for connecting into BMS or FAS systems
- Tailored electrical solutions