Surespan roof sliding glass roof lights provide many advantages over standard roof access hatches. The sliding access hatch is ideal where there is a height restrictions or in areas with high risk of wind. They are also ideal for access to roof terraces via a staircase.
Surespan sliding covers are manufactured with a thermally broken lid and upstand as standard. The sliding mechanism can be sold with fixed rails or internal telescopic rails.
The lid is filled with 2? of CFC and HCFC free insulation with a U-value of 0.43 W/m²K. Surespan can also provide custom solutions such as our glazed sliding hatch over a fixed roof window.
- Thermally Broken Lid and Upstand
- Fixed Rails or telescopic rails
- Custom made to any size
- Insulation U-Value 0.43 W/m2K (See below)
- Fully insulated and energy efficient
- Secure rigid aluminium weather tight cover
- ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential) of 0
- GWP (Global Warming Potential) of 3