SAC Biomass Flush Cover
Manufactured in magnesium alloy with marine alloy frames or, alternatively, stainless steel. Surespan biomass plant access hatches offer the ultimate in design; with gas spring assisted aluminium tread plate lid that locks in the open position with a safety hold-open stay to prevent against accidental closure.
Available from pedestrian rating to D400 loading in all shapes and sizes, with a variety of finishes including polyester powder coating.Double unbroken EPDM seals incorporated in the frame help prevent the ingress of dirt and moisture offering near water and airtight seal. Any water passing the seals will be dispersed via an integral drainage channel, which is fitted with a Tailpiece Adaptor.
- Thermally Broken Lid and Upstand
- Curb Liner
- Insulation U-Value 0.43 W/m2K
- Stock and Bespoke Sizes Available
- Polyester Powder Coated inside and out optional
- Designed to support a live load of 200 kg/m2
- 200 or 300mm Upstand
- Gas Spring Assisted Opening
- Double Seals